Michael Bosanko's Light Graffiti Art

The Skaters Graffiti Light
The Skaters Graffiti Light
Corn Circle Graffiti Art : 'The inspiration for Light Graffiti came to me around five years ago when I was on holiday in Greece,' says Bosanko. “I was taking a picture of a very bright moon one evening in Greece when I noticed a swirling effect because the exposure had been left too long.'
Corn Circle Photoghrapic
Corn Circle Photoghrapic
Armchair Alien Light Graffiti Art
Armchair Alien Light Graffiti Art
Green Dragon Light Graffiti
Green Dragon Light Graffiti
Invasion: 'What I feel I am trying to convey is a sense of an aesthetically pleasing shape that clearly does not belong in that particular place or area,' says Bosanko
Invasion Graffiti Light On Street
Invasion Graffiti Light On Street
Light City Graffiti Light Art by Michael Bosanko
Light City Graffiti Light Art by Michael Bosanko